- Hannah's Tears - Offers prayer support and comfort to the brokenhearted who suffer the pains of infertility at any stage of life, difficult pregnancy, miscarriage, stillbirth, the loss of a child and the adoption process.
- Healing Hearts for Bereaved Parents – Information and support from bereaved parents, to bereaved parents
- M.E.N.D. (Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death) - A Christian, non-profit organization that reaches out to families who have suffered the loss of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, or early infant death. We publish free bi-monthly newsletters, hold commemorative ceremonies, and host a variety of support groups throughout the nation.
- Jewish Family and Children's Services - Provides support to families who have experienced the death of a baby through miscarriage, neonatal and infant death. Staff are trained to respond to the unique needs of those suffering and can support you and your family through the many stages of the bereavement process.
- Jewish Pregnancy Loss, Support Database - Private place for Jewish women and men who have suffered through miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal loss.
- My Jewish Learning, How to Pray Through Infertility - My Jewish Learning is about empowering Jewish discovery for anyone interested in learning more, offering thousands of articles, videos and other resources to help you navigate all aspects of Judaism and Jewish life.
- Pregnancy and Loss - Jewish perspective article on pregnancy and loss (stillbirth and neonatal death)
- Children of Jannah Since 2011, a charity, making progress and providing essential support and comfort to many parents and families, dedicated to providing a volunteer network and offering a range of resources, training and bereavement support services.
- Ibrahim's Tree - Pregnancy Loss stories and resources from a Muslim perspective.
- Miscarriage: Musings of a Muslim Mother - Heartbreaking stories. Devastating stories. The miscarriage story needs to change, which is the motivation behind the creation of Tommy's book of #misCOURAGE.
- Comfort Us, Lord-Our Baby Died (Hagley) A book of prayers for families who have lost a small infant to stillbirth or early infant death.
- Empty Arms: Hope and Support for Those Who Have Suffered a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Tubal Pregnancy (Vredevelt) As joy and anticipation dissolve into confusion and grief, painful questions refuse to go away: Why me? What did I do wrong? Doesn't God care? With the warmth and compassion of a licensed counselor and a Christian woman who has suffered miscarriage herself, Pam Vredevelt offers sound answers, advice, and reassurance to the woman fighting to maintain faith in this heartbreaking situation.
- An Empty Cradle, a Full Heart: Reflections for Mothers and Fathers (Lafser) This collection of more than a hundred short meditations beautifully interweaves the very real feelings of bereaved parents with Scripture passages that provide comfort, direction, and a sense of hope.
- Free to Grieve (Rank) Combining her own personal experience with extensive research, Maureen Rank offers guidance to those grieving a miscarriage or stillbirth and help in looking toward the future (Christian perspective).
- Gone Too Soon: The Life and Loss of Infants and Unborn Children (Wittwer) Latter-day Saint perspective and support for those grieving the loss of a child to miscarriage, stillbirth, and neonatal death.
- Good Mourning (Morrow) Christian perspective of pregnancy loss.
- Grieving the Child I Never Knew (Wunnenberg) A devotional companion offering comfort, the reassurance of God’s presence, and strength for the journey through grief to healing for those who have lost a child through miscarriage, tubal pregnancy, stillbirth, or early infant death.
- I’ll Hold You in Heaven (Hayford) Provides compassionate answers to troubling questions such as, What happened to my baby after it died? Will I ever see my baby again—and will I recognize him? Does God have a reason for letting my child die?
- In Heavenly Arms: Grieving the Loss and Healing the Wounds of Miscarriage (Bridgman) In Heavenly Arms has been used to run self-help groups at various churches and crises pregnancy centers across the United States and in other countries around the world.
- Living with Loss, Healing with Hope (Grollman) Illuminates Judaism's powerful recognition of the trauma of grief and of the mourner's responsibility eventually to return to the rhythm of life. In a brief final section, the author guides readers through Jewish funeral observances, Shiva, and beyond, and reminds all that these symbolic customs are "about change-remembrance, letting go, and moving on."
- Losing You Too Soon: Finding Hope After Miscarriage or the Loss of a Baby (Keaggy) Source of encouragement and a reminder that God promises grace and hope in the midst of even the deepest pain
- Pregnant with Hope - Meets you in the midst of the infertility journey and guide you through ten scripture-based lessons, each designed to renew and strengthen your hope by by uncovering God’s promises to those struggling with infertility, identifying stages of the journey that serve as spiritual passageways, pointing out common pitfalls and teaching you how to avoid them, explaining how to work with God to bring on blessings, sharing ten couples' unique and inspiring stories — each told in their own words
- A Rose in Heaven: A Journey of Hope and Healing for Women who Grieve the Loss of Their Baby (Waltman) A Rose in Heaven is a journey of hope and healing for women who grieve the loss of their baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, or early infant death. Written from a Christian perspective this valuable resource contains 52 timely meditations based on the author's journal entries after the loss of her stillborn daughter. Coupled with powerful scripture verses and intercessory prayers A Rose in Heaven provides a grieving mother with encouragement, hope, and healing throughout the first and most difficult year after the loss of her child.
- Safe in the Arms of God: Words from Heaven about the Death of a Child (MacArthur) Every parent who has lost a child has dealt with disturbing, haunting questions. Why my child? Where is my baby now? Will I ever see my child again? Renowned Bible expositor John MacArthur tackles the question of infant death (in the womb or following birth) in his trademark style - with detailed attention to Scriptures that hold the answers. No death occurs apart from the purposes of God. MacArthur assures readers, just as no life occurs apart from the purposes of God.
- Tears of Sorrow, Seeds of Hope: A Jewish Spiritual Companion for Infertility and Pregnancy Loss (Cardin) Many women and men long to find solace in religious ritual and tradition to ease the emptiness felt from a loss that is without a face, a name, or a grave. This book acknowledges and encourages expressions of their grief, and offers comfort in the moments of their pain. Providing companionship and strength for healing from others who also have grieved, Tears of Sorrow, Seeds of Hope is a spiritual companion that enables the reader to mourn within the words and ways of Judaism. Drawing deeply on the wellspring of comfort found in traditional Jewish texts and prayer; it also offers readings and rituals created especially for parents struggling with the uncertainty and sorrow of pregnancy loss and infertility, providing a source of compassion, healing, and hope.
- When Love and Sorrow Embrace (Forbus) Biblical encouragement to parents grieving a miscarriage